It has been a great year for me, with many changes in both my work and personal life. We moved house and became 'coasties', I have seen the quality of my work and style improve greatly and I finally got my new website up and out there.
As we approach the end of 2014 and the start of 2015, I am hoping for an even bigger year to come. I thought it would be nice to pick out a few favourite images from the year the has been.
A big thanks to everyone that has helped me out, worked with me and been a part of it. I look forward to working with you again next year and to the new people I will get to meet along the way.
Welcome one and all to my new website.
For those of you who don't know me, here's a little introduction....
- I am originally from the UK, which makes me officially a Pom in my new homeland.
- I moved to Australia in 2009 and met a whirlwind of a girl and never looked back.
- I love to travel and genuinely believe it is the best education you can get.
- Photography is without a doubt my greatest passion in life and what drives me to look at the world in new ways.
- I really want to learn to surf. I used to have surf calendars and posters on my wall as a kid in rural England. Well we have just moved close to the beach, so bring on summer!
- I love a good coffee but I'm a tea drinker at heart.
- My favourite trip ever was probably watching the sun rise over the Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia. Wow, just wow!
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you like my work....